Monger Travel One Week In Columbia Bogata Cartagena

One Week In Columbia For Some Pussy

Bogota is a haven for younger single women. Santa Fe is the most happening spot but to me, it’s just not safe day or night. The girls tell me they use Colombian Cupid to work because they don’t like the clubs.


Brief Breakdown Of Costs Columbia Mongering Trip

Flight: $823 Business class on United, can be had for much cheaper in economy class (seen them as low as 300 round trip). Austin-Houston-Bogota.

Accommodations: I used all hotels; Bogota- Best Western+ Park 93, booked a so-called suite around 130 a night, Cartagena- Hyatt Regency Bocagrande, MedellĂ­n- Marriott in Poblado.

Favorite: Cartagena hands down, chicas, food, beaches, fun

Medellin is okay. It's a beautiful place in a valley between mountains. The women are gorgeous, the best pickup spot for me is Gustos. There are plenty of freelancers in el Centro but wouldn’t recommend going at night to peruse.

Bogota Columbia Arrival Time For Some Fun


Touched down in Bogota right at midnight. I took 1000 USD with me and changed it at the place down by baggage claim. This was the first time that the line was not crazy at immigration. I carried on in business class, first off the plane, first at immigration. Lady officer tells me I visit often, I smile, and she smiles, stamps, and welcomes me. Out of immigration down the escalator and take a left to the baggage claim area where I changed my money. I got 3.3 million pesos for my grand and out the door, I went. I set up a tour guide beforehand and she met me outside at the designated place.

The cab ride was a nightmare as usual, how they drive there is beyond me. The cab fare to the hotel 20 mil pesos and I check in at the Best Western. Not much to do since it was so late so I grabbed a shower and my tour guide watched TV. Now my guide was not cute and after thinking to myself I don’t know this chic, she is not fuckable

Columbian Girl Sex Tales

I decided she should just go back home. She was from Barranquilla, I paid for her flight, 60 dollars round trip. I went out to grab a bite and met a girl at the empanada stand, we made small talk, in Spanish, mine is actually getting a lot better and she decided she would like to spend some time. Well, the tour guide could not leave until later in the morning so I told Lorena to come over afternoon that day. Jivett begged to stay the next morning but I told her we just weren’t a good fit. I gave her 150 mil pesos for her time and paid for the cab back to the airport for her.

Lorena hit me on WhatsApp and said she was in the lobby but they wouldn’t let her up. I go down and they say she is not allowed because there was already a girl in my room. I tell them to refund my remaining day, which they did and I booked my ticket to Cartagena the same day. 70 dollars one-way business on Avianca Air Coach was around 35 dollars.


Comments