Columbia Sex Travel 3 Hours From Miami Medellin

 Columbia Sex Travel Check List Information

Columbia Sex Travel Girls


In this report is some brief Columbia sex travel information on my 10 days being a sex tourist in South America. Keep in mind prostitution is legal so there is really nobody looking down on your because of being horny like a normal man in the 21st century. I went to Medellin, only about a 3 hour flight from Miami. That’s literally a walk in the park compared to the grueling flights to Southeast Asia I’m accustomed to. After many long flights to Thailand, Hong Kong and the Philippines, 3 hours was a really easy trip! That's the only draw back for Asian sex travel.

Columbian Girl Preparations


Always a good idea to tee up some sexy girls before going on a South America sex travel expedition anywhere.  I read up on sex travel tips in Columbia at some sites before I went, so I had a good idea what to pay for transport, and how to find housing. A few guys had posted Facebook info on some girls they liked, so I made a new, non-identifiable Facebook account for the trip, and added 3 or 4 girls.

My girl gathering started about a week before my trip, "liking" their sexy photos, and sending invites to their friends. By the time I got on the plane to Colombia, I had about 40 Facebook girlfriends, and so many private messages wanting to make plans with me that I couldn't keep up with them all!

Columbia Accommodations & Budgeting Concerns


100,000 Colombian peso = about 35 USD. I was typically getting top shelf girls over to my place for 2 hours for 150k - 200k COP. There are much, much cheaper options than that. You could go to a Casa for about 50,000 COP for half an hour. But my apartment was huge, and had a big jacuzzi, so it was easier for me to just stay home and warm up the jacuzzi and have them come to me.

Columbia Sex Travel Advice & Other Information


Prostitution is legal in Colombia, and there are many websites offering many options, like mileroticos, and others. English is not widely spoken, but Spanish is not that hard, and comes quickly when you are motivated.

I used google translate to make arrangements with the girls, and it worked out fine. Safety was fine in the areas I went. Sex travel in Medellin is perfect for finding a lot of sexy Columbian girls. It was typically around 70 degrees there during the day. Food options were numerous, and really good. I had everything from Indian, to Japanese, to Peruvian Cevice. I will be back for some Columbia sex travel soon.


 

 

Comments