Sex Shanghai China Manhattan Nightlife Fun

 Manhattan's Nightlife Fun Sex Shanghai China

In Shanghai at Manhattans is sexy Lyka, part of an Angeles City crew moving in?

Shanghai China Nightlife Sex Travel


Finding An Angeles City Filipina In China

 

Was at Manhattans on Thursday and was doing the circuit at 2:00am. I made eye contact with a real dark skin hottie and decided to have a seat with her and see what would happen. Turns out she's a 25 yo Angeles Pro on a working vacation in China.


I gave Lyka from Angeles City the following monger rankings. She's worth a visit 100%


name Lyka

Face 5/5

Body 4.5 /5

Ass 4.5/5

Tits 5/5 natural firm c cups

Pussy 10/10 shaved pussy

Service 4/5

GFE 4.5/5


I negotiated with Lyka and she came in very high. 1600 CNY LT. After 5 minutes we agreed to 1250 CNY including a taxi and we were off to the hotel. A quick stop next door for condoms and beverages and we were in the room. Shortly after that we hopped in the shower and had a quick scrub. Nothing special, she washed my giblets and I washed her from next to pussy. 

The Sexual Massage Was Brilliant


Manhattan Club Shanghai China Red Light


Into bed and pulled out a tube of massage oil and proceed to give her an oil massage. After about 30 minutes she was ready. However, after investing so much time into a massage I wanted to begin to enjoy myself. So I went down on her beautiful little pink, freshly shaved pussy and I munched. After the massage and the oral treatment she squealed and squirted all over the bed and on my face... My first COF.


Her Sex Skills Are Amazing 


Now she returned the Favor with A BBBJ In 69. 10 minutes more and she was mounting me and we shaved till completion in all manner of positions. The best was cowgirl where her tits were bouncing around and her hair was flying. Back to the shower and she decided she wanted to go. I was like whoa LT remember. So I negotiated one more pop and then sent her home at about 4:30.


All in all a great night with an Angeles City Mongering pro! 


For references and a resource to read updated information on mongering or sex travel in China go to http://sex141.com/en/  That site is based out of Hong Kong and has tens of thousands of members sharing information on where to go to get laid.


Sex in China and information about it is scarce but the above link will help in your discoveries.



Comments