Myanmar Sex Travel Adult Vacation Highlights 2020

 

Sex Travel Myanmar Yangon Rangoon

Myanmar Sex Travel Adult Vacation


Traveled several times to do Myanmar Sex Travel also known as Burma just north of Thailand in Southeast Asia.  I usually fly to Phnom Phen Laos, but this time I wanted to try something different. Prior to this trip I was last in Burma around 2010.

Anyway I spent 4 nights in Yangon only on this mongering trip. I stayed at the Park Royal Hotel for the convenience of it. It’s walking distance to the Emperor Club a place I like. Plus there’s Club 5, a freelancer pick up bar in the basement of the hotel. May as well make your watering holes and pussy locations close to home base.

 

Yangon Rangoon Mongering Pricing


The first two nights I hit up the Emperor Club which is a large dimly lit nightclub with a ton of girls. The entrance fee is 8,000 Kyats and includes one drink. Much like a strip club in the States. The girls I spoke with were asking 100,000 kyats for LT ( 4 hours or longer). Attractive Fashion Show girls asked for more.  Each night I took a different girl. The girls were fine, but nothing extraordinary service wise.

On my 3rd night I waited until around 11pm and then went to Club 5 where I met a very attractive thin girl. After the usual small talk and negotiation I took her upstairs. Her price was 100,000 Kyats for a short time. Couldn’t be bothered with negotiation but that is possible.

Myanmar Sex Travel Yangon Burmese Girls Sex


In the room, this Burmese girl was a living doll and we had great GFE (girlfriend experience) sex. I hope you guys understand what I mean by GFE ie not only passionate sex, but also sexual congress with certain liberties & fringe benefits. HA HA.

She stayed for a couple of hours and I gave her a 30,000 Kyat tip and told her I wanted to see her the next night, my last night in town. I really liked this girl: she was very attractive and thin with well endowed natural tits, demure, and she knew how to have sex. I knew after the 1st night that she was going to be on my top 10 list for this Southeast Asian adult vacation. 


Yangon Rangoon Sex Travel


So after our 2nd night tryst, before we said goodbye, we exchanged Viber numbers and I told her I would come back to Yangon to see her again on my next trip.

Sex travel in Myanmar is great and stay tuned for the trip I took after. Thanks for reading these constantly added sex travel Asia stories. Don't forget to bookmark this site.

Related: Bangkok Massage Girls 2022 - South Korea Sex Travel

No question, the best resource online for finding hookups in most countries is Seeking.com (Formerly known as Seeking Encounters) 
Seeking Arrangement Encounters Across the World

The Worldwide Hookup One Night Stand Community Nobody Knows About!

Comments