South Korea Monger Sex And Travel Information 2021

 South Korea Monger Sex And Travel Information

The South Korean monger sex scene is up and down. A lot depends on who you know and how long you have been in the country. Sex for a foreigner in South Korea is "touch and go". Here are some experiences and observations. Hope it helps others.
South Korea Sex Mongering 2021

South Korea Sex Mongering 2021


I lived in Korea a long time and I have to say that generally, the sex is not great.  I don't know what it is, maybe part of the culture.  Although I have met a few that are just amazing, they are typically few and far between.  Could just be my luck.  So yeah, I don't really like the spas.  Even the glasshouses in Miari, 588, and Yongsan station were even just so-so at best.  Although they were nice to look at, once you got inside, you might be disappointed.  I think it's hard for anybody to fathom the site of all the glass rooms.  I know I couldn't believe it when I experienced it at age 20. 


At any rate, I found the best catch for good sex was to get on a dating app like Asian Friend Finder or Date in Asia and look for older women.  Typically older divorced (or even married) Korean women I found to be the absolute best in bed.  After they have had kids, the shyness seems to go away and you just have a very horny lady (Now a few things you will have to deal with - Koreans typically come with a bush...which I enjoyed actually and older women generally don't shave their pits in the winter....you get used to it).  


South Korea Potential Opportunities To Have Sex For Foreigners


Luckily there are awesome love motels for 25,000 Won (about $25) for about for hours...just long enough to do your thing and be on your way.  The good hotels are the ones that put a placard behind the license plate of your car to protect the guest's identity.  AWESOME!  I have to say all the older women I met, I had a really good time with and it was a good experience.  And you usually didn't have to deal with any drama....there was no P4P...it was pretty clear what all parties wanted and that was it. 


 I had several nice arrangements like that.  Now it did help that I spoke decent Korean.  But you can get by with English.  I think in Korea just can't come off initially like a sex-starved horny guy....or that will turn them off.  You have to put in a little bit of effort to get to know them...have dinner a few times, go to the park, then you go to the next step, karaoke (private room)...and then if you are really bold you can go to the video room. The "smooze" is just like any other Asian sex travel situation.


Basically where I rent a private room and watch a video...usually $15 - $20.  But everybody knows you go in there to fuck and do whatever.  I would look for long movies...because it meant more time.  Remember in Korea you just can't roll into someone's house.  Even if she is divorced, it's pretty much off-limits.  This is why there are so many love motels and video room-type places.  The cool thing about Korea is there are parts of the town that have all that, lots of restaurants, karaoke, video rooms, bars, and motels...all on the same street.  You don't have to spend much to have a good time.


Seoul Mongering South Korea Sex 2021


After a while, I got tired of the older Korean women. So I found the two next best things.  Filipinas who work in the Korean factories or teach English and Thais who work in the massage shops.   The problem with the Filipina is that they are always working so you have limited time.  And you have to be careful if they are in Korea illegally...sometimes they have sting operations where a lot get deported.  The Thais are another option. 


Korea is full of young Thai girls who work at Thai massage shops (run by Koreans).  It's legit and often good massages - I used to go all the time.  Just backbreaking work for the girls.  So when you meet one for boom boom, they are always tired - and don't bother asking for a massage.  Although, they will typically gladly do it for you...I just felt bad to ask.  Generally, they are looking for a little cash on the side as they don't make a lot from the Thai massage.  But I met a few nice ladies there.  There is also the trans scene there too where you will find a lot of Thai ladyboys in Korea.  If that's your thing.....I met a few nice ones.  They are cool to hang out with at the bar.


Korea is a good place to be in general.  Once you get the lay of the land and know where to find the pussy, it doesn't take much work.  Too bad Hooker Hill is gone.  That's another story for next time. 


If you like this blog, check these out:


Date In Southeast Asia - Find Asian Babes - Sexy Asian Blog - Asian Sex Travel Stories 


Comments