Germany Sex Travel FKK Clubs Shark Darmstadt 2020

Germany Sex Travel FKK Clubs Shark Darmstadt 

Germany Sex Travel Fkk Club SharkShark FKK Club Darmstadt 

I check into my hotel near Frankfurt HBF in the early afternoon. The FKK of choice today is Shark in Darmstadt. I take the 3.25pm train from Frankfurt HBF to Darmstadt Nord, which takes about 20 minutes. 8.50 eur for a single ticket, super convenient and can just walk to Shark from the station (15 minutes). I reached the club around 4 pm.
 
Walked in, the receptionist was chatting to some regular I assume, so I just handed over my 65eur and get a bracelet, robe, towel and shoes in return. A quick shower in the communal area and I was ready to go. Into the club and I walked around the bar area trying to familiarize myself with the place. At this time there were way more guys than I expected, I'd guess the girl / guy ratio was 1.2-1.5/1 with about 30-40 girls I'm guessing. Not terribly great in terms of ratios. And in terms of clientele I was a bit surprised. I kind of expected to be one of the only Asian Cam girl sluts in the club but throughout the night I saw at least 7-8 East Asians (China, Hong Kong and Japan I'm guessing) and a few South Asians (Indians / Pakastanis / etc) as well. Anyway, I found an open seat at the bar next to a group of Chinese people speaking Mandarin. And pretty soon the girls coming flooding by.
 

Europe Sex Travel - FKK Girls

 
What everyone says is true, these FKK girls are definitely approaching me if I give them the slightest bit of eye contact (sometimes even I give them no eye contact). A few of them have said this is because Asian guys tend to be more shy and not approach the girls? In any case, I was not one of these types, having had many, many sessions in Thailand, Philippines, Jakarta, Hong Kong, Macau, etc. Nonetheless I still made polite conversations with them and let them know at the earliest opportunity that I wasn't interested (in them). Most of them took it reasonably ok. Some of them were a bit aggressive though, almost felt liked getting "attacked" by Ladyboys in Bangkok haha.
 
In terms of girl quality at 4 pm on a Sunday: based on my preferences (young, slim, pretty face) it was just okay. There were all types of girls around: blonde, brunette, natural, augmented, tattoo'd, etc. Saw an African looking one or two as well. Most looked mid-20's to early-30's in my eyes. Didn't see any 10/10's.
 
Name: Zeynab
Ethnicity: said half Turkish half Romanian
Age: said 22, looks 26/27 (to me)
Face: 6/10
Hair: Brunette

 

No question, the best resource online for finding hookups in most countries is Seeking.com (Formerly known as Seeking Encounters) 
Seeking Arrangement Encounters Across the World

The Worldwide Hookup One Night Stand Community Nobody Knows About!

Comments