Sex Travel Prague, Czech Republic Quick Adult Vacation

Prague Czech Republic Sex Travel January 2022

Sex Travel Prague Czech Republic.jpg

I get the opportunity to travel and explore the monger scene in different parts of the world.  Simply based on my membership to this site you would be right to consider the Philippines to be my favorite spot in the world.  However, I am always open to the idea of someplace new eclipsing Angeles.  That was how my brief journey in Prague, Czech Republic began. 

 

Other Czech Republic Cities For Mongering Finding Girls

 

I have been to other places in CZ and noted the astounding number of beautiful thin women.  It excited me to explore the club and brothel scene.  In the past, I have found it disappointing for a few reasons.  First the paucity of actual Czech girls working in the establishments.  Second, I am routinely disappointed in the quality of the girls.  And third, the lack of a robust strip club experience that makes any sense financially.  (Do strip clubs ever work out financially???  ).  But I was now ready for a first-class experience in Prague that would change forever my view of the Philippines... Or so I hoped. 

 

K5 Relax (Prague - Central)  http://www.k5relax.com

 

This club was a 15-minute walk off the main square.  The area was perfectly pleasant and safe but not one to which you would normally find yourself traveling.   The neighborhood is full of nice apartments and neighborhood pubs serving the finest beer in the world.  The club itself is well signed and located in a brownstone and as you open the door a manager walks up to you.  He asked if it was my first time and I confessed it was.  Normally that goes against my instincts but it seemed safe and prudent this time.  I rode the classic old elevator to the 5th floor.  As the elevator door opens another manager (speaking excellent English) greets me.  He introduces me to a stunning blonde with D-cup tits wearing a sexy black dress.  Her name is Tezza and she does carry a few extra pounds. 


But honestly, nothing to complain about even from a guy who lives for the flat tummy.  Tezza speaks perfect English and has an English accent.  Shocking!  She walks me through the club and shows me the bar area with a dozen girls, the steam and sauna rooms, the massage room, and the bedrooms.  The sauna and steam are solos only... Sorry.  Tezza then leads me back to the hallway and the manager.  He tells me the prices:  entry is 500 crowns ( about $25 USD) , and beers are priced on the menu along with all the cocktails.  30 minutes with a girl in a private bedroom is 2400 crowns (about $120 USD). You don't pay any of this upfront.  Rather your cover charge, drinks, and each round you go with one of the girls is rung up with your electronic chip and you pay at the end either in cash or credit card.  Chip and wristband attached.... I head inside.

 

I sit at a nice booth with a good view of the small stage.  Here the girls rotate and dance a little....  A few get topless but most don't.  It provides the opportunity to view all the girls which is nice.  The waitress approaches and I order my Pilsner.  She scans my chip and brings the beer.  Then she slides out a drawer from under the table with a tablet inside. 


P4P Girl Selection Process and System


There you select from photos and profiles of the girls currently working.  A great system in my opinion.  You see the girl dancing, scan her pictures, and read her profile.  Ohhhh I see Janet has a police and schoolgirl uniform with some English and a fun attitude.  This goes on for a while as there are about 20 girls from which to choose. 


The manager comes over and sits to chat.  He offers help in choosing the girl and asks what I like.  He comes back a couple times at my request and I finally choose...  Tezza.  LOL, what can I say.... Blonde hair, huge tits, 19 years old, and a cute face,  she comes over for a free chat to see if we are compatible.  I opt to buy her a drink which is not required and generally unnecessary. But everything is so new I need a few extra minutes to get comfortable.  It turns out Tezza is Czech born and raised but dated an English bloke for a couple years.  (I did not do the math on that one....  Her ex was a lawyer in London and seems to have picked Tezza straight from the schoolyard. 


At any rate, she learned to speak with a British accent.  Very strange.  Finally, I decide it is time to go to the room and Tezza leads the way. 

 

The room is on the top floor with arched ceilings and every wall is covered with a mirror.  It was quite a strange experience.  After a quick shower, I entered the room and must say did not appreciate the view of myself naked from 30 angles. .  Tezza showered quickly and returned.  Wow did I make a good choice,  she looks amazing from all 30 angles.  There is no lip-to-lip kissing but Tezza does a nice job setting the mood.  


The mandatory condom comes out and we proceed with the blow and fuck in a few positions.  The mirrors make it quite enjoyable.  Tezza does everything right and looks amazing.  But still, it is quite clear this is a business transaction and not a GFE.  A great well handled the transaction with all the right things said, but NOT a GFE.   Finally, the phone rings, and the 30 minutes are up.  You are free to spend another 30 or return to the bar.   I chose to call it a night. 


Tezza walked me to the hallway and the manager where I handed in my chip and my credit card and paid 3400 crowns (about $150 USD).  They offer to call a cab but I choose to walk.  It is about 10 pm and I am in the mood to check out a famous nightclub in the heart of the action.  A club famous worldwide and often ranked as one of the best strip/ sex clubs in the world.   I am off to Darlings Cabaret.

 

Darlings Cabaret (Prague Central)  http://www.kabaret.cz


Darlings Cabaret Prague Czech Republic

Hard to miss their advertising or their recruiters all over the square luring groups of men into this den of sin.  I was not looking for sex again tonight but I wanted to get a feel for the club and visit with business on my mind the next night.  I get to the club and buy an admission ticket for 350 crowns (about $15 USD).  There is about a 10-minute wait to check your coat at the mandatory coat check.  The cost is 20 crowns or a little under 1 dollar.  The club features three different bars and over 220 girls tonight.  Ya...  220.  The three bars are decorated and themed.  The main showroom has a stage with big shows.  Strippers in costume, live snakes, lesbian shows, and even live sex with a guy/girl.  The strip bar is themed like a typical American strip bar and features the 80s and 90s pop/dance music.    The lounge is the last of the three bars and features lounge-like leopard-covered furniture with a big stage in the center.   In the strip bar and lounge, it is just traditional striptease for the most part, not like the main showroom. 

 

So how are the Czech girls?  Well, I think almost everyone was at least a 6-7 and the majority 8-10.  There were a lot of 10s. These girls are white and your choice is blonde or brunette.  . Variety is not their strong suit.  There were 5 black girls that were amazing,.. And 3 Asian girls. If you don't like white girls this is not your place,  in fact, in that case, cross the CZ off your list entirely. . The girls patrol their respective showrooms and want drinks, private shows, dances, or sex, and will say so.  You walk by and glance at a girl and she will grab your arm. "Where are you going handsome?  You want sex?"  Be aware that while sex is widely available it is not required, f girls.  WARNING.  NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE SEX.  DON'T SPEND YOUR WAD ON A GIRL THAT WON'T DO SEX UNLESS YOU ALSO DO NOT WANT SEX.  Ladies' drinks go for 20,50 or 100 USD so watch out. Table dances are outrageous.  They will put a pad on the table and get naked and grind right in your face.  You can even get a lesbian show that way.   Each dance will run for about 50 USD.  You can opt for a private dance with a girl.  The 10-minute show will feature her totally nude, grinding, and mutual touching.    Great dance.  Again it costs 50usd.  You can opt for a 20 or 30-minute option which, if the girl offers sex is a bj for 20 minutes or bj and sex for 3o mins.  The shows cost 100 and 125 respectively.  If the girl doesn't see you just get a long naked lap dance. 


If you go for sex they will bring you to a room with a convertible bed and a thick curtain for the door.  You shower, she showers then the action happens.  The girls are hot and do a good job WITH condoms.  You won't be able to negotiate without a condom or kissing as a general rule.  You can try but I understand either is close to impossible. 


On my second night, I found two girls I fell for.  I bought drinks, they were all over me and neither did sex.  LOL.  Painful to learn that lesson when I knew it going in.  I found a Russian girl that was crazy and provided sex.  It was good but again... No GFE.  I found an Asian girl from Mongolia who had an amazing body and so sweet,   But again... No kissing....  And no GFE.  These are good experiences with gorgeous girls.  But they are not GFE. 


I compare Darlings to Hong Kong in Tijuana.  While there is a language barrier in TJ, the girls do a better job on average than the girls in Prague. Are the Prague girls sexy?  Yes. Some are like models.  But when compared to the Philippines they just cannot compete in the category of GFE.

 

Summary Prague Sex Travel January 2022

 

Yes the PI girls have all their bullshit and nonsense but still provide a world-class GFE unlike anywhere in the world I have found.  If you find yourself in Prague I hope this will help you out.  I recommend checking out the scene but do so knowing it is a different animal than the Philippines.  Uh oh.  What is that feeling I am getting?  Oh no....  Is it?   Shit... It is...  PPD. Damnit!!!  Damnit!!!!!! 

 

Hello?  Cathay Pacific?  I'd like to book a ticket.....  .


No question, the best resource online for finding hookups in most countries is Seeking.com (Formerly known as Seeking Encounters) 
Seeking Arrangement Encounters Across the World

The Worldwide Hookup One Night Stand Community Nobody Knows About!

Comments